ONE OK ROCK, Yokohama Stadium, Sept 14, 2014.
Same set list as last night!
- Before the acoustic set, Taka pulled a lucky fan onstage and the band hugged her! Then he proceeded to ask the audience where they were from. Lots of answers of “Tokyo!” and he playfully called everyone bakas because he wanted more far-flung locations (and as with the rest of this post, pls know we might have misheard stuff!).
- Ryota, shirtless as he was about to play keyboard for A Thousand Miles, kept saying he was cold.
- Toru took Taka’s mic, instructed everyone to sit down, and then got the stadium to do the wave.
- Lots of banter between Tomoya and Ryota, as well as their customary high-five+blow-up gesture, before leaving the stage for Heartache. Tomoya did his runway strut and Ryota did his flips.
- Taka called them bakas.
- Taka said the live will be released on DVD. Do not quote me on this, lol. But after talking to summerwrapbit, we both heard it, so let’s hope it’s really true!
- Taka ran around the floor during Kanzen Kankaku Dreamer, like he did during The Same As for JxK. The guy did SO much running and jumping tonight!
- At the end of KKD, Taka collapsed in front of Tomoya’s drums, and stayed like that for so long the others stood in front of him and bowed and waved to the crowd.
- Taka wore a black tee with two giant white Xs on the back. Same HBA line as the others, it looked like. Toru wore this top beneath his MLF tee because I think after he cut off the sleeves too much of his sides showed (it reminded me a cami, lol).
- Taka promised everyone they’d get together again soon (or something to that effect).
- After the encore they walked out to centre stage, the part where it goes into the crowd, and held hands and bowed together. It’s been waaaay too long since they’ve done that at a live and it was great to see! And Taka called themselves ONE OK ROCK and not ONE OKAY ROCK. WHOOOOO